Join us on Thursday 12th November at 10am for an in-depth discussion of the advantages for IFAs and their clients of using a Managed Portfolio Service.
Damien is the portfolio Manager for the EQ Future Leaders and EQ Positive Impact portfolios. He is committed advocate of responsible investing and spreading the word about its benefits. Before joining EQ Investors, Damien worked for Bank of America Merrill Lynch. Damien has an MSc in Management from Reims Management School and an MSc in Wealth and Asset Management from ESCP-EAP Paris Business School. He is also a CFA charter holder and a regular member of the CFA Institute and CFA UK society.
- What’s the right ethical approach for my clients?
- Sustainable investing: active vs passive debate
- Do I need to give up on returns for doing good?
- Impact of the pandemic on sustainable investing
- How do I get my clients to feel good about their sustainable investments?