Hear from the companies backed by the UK’s largest VCT Monday, at Octopus Investments’ virtual event.
Octopus Investments is giving your clients the chance to see where their money is invested, as well as the opportunity to hear from two exciting companies backed by Octopus Titan VCT.
This event is open to IFAs and their clients, so if you have a client you’d like to bring along, here’s a link they can use to register.
For professional advisers and paraplanners only. Not to be relied upon by retail investors.
Who will be speaking:
Ken Roberts is the CEO of AudioTelligence, which is using technology to isolate speech in noisy environments.
Peter Hames is the CEO of Big Health, which is helping millions back to good mental health.
What will be discussed:
- How VCTs are driving innovation, job creation, and economic growth across the UK.
- The tax reliefs available as an incentive to take on the risk of backing early-stage businesses.
- An overview of Octopus Titan VCT, the UK’s largest VCT*.
- Hear from two portfolio company CEOs on how they have grown their business.
- Hear from the Octopus Titan VCT fund manager on some of the portfolio companies we’re excited about.
*The Association of Investment Companies, October 2020.
Sign yourself or your client up here.
Please remember, the value of an investment in Octopus Titan VCT, and any income from it, can fall as well as rise. Investors may not get back the full amount they invest.
This advertisement is not a prospectus. Investors should only subscribe for shares based on information in the prospectus and Key Information Document (KID), which can be obtained from here.
Issued by Octopus Investments Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered office: 33 Holborn, London, EC1N 2HT. Registered in England and Wales No. 03942880. Issued: January 2021. CAM10654.