Join us on Thursday 12th November at 10am for an in-depth discussion of the advantages for IFAs and their clients of using a Managed Portfolio Service.
Craig has over 30 years’ experience of financial markets, covering various roles. Craig joined the corporate bond dealing desk at King & Shaxson in May 2010, to assist clients with fixed income trade ideas and execution. Craig joined the ethical fund management team in 2012 with a focus on the platform proposition, and to educate and grow relationships with Advisors. He believes investing in companies that are challenging and changing historic practices and making the world a better place is the right thing to do and is now the norm.
- Why use a DFM, and does it have to be a specialist firm?
- Is the investing landscape for ESG static?
- How can you as a DFM help us?
- Do you provide any educational material/regular updates?
- Is this way of investing a fad, or here to stay?