IW Capital is a small-cap PE house which has been specialising in EIS investments in the Growth space since 2010 with AUM of £60m across circa 40 companies and through investment by a book of 500 High Net Worth individuals. IW is due to have first exits shortly and since 2013 have had no failures.
The IW Capital EIS Portfolio Service was launched in August of 2019 and has already taken £1.5m into the service with further commitments of £1.5m. We believe the service is different from other offerings in the market and is simple and transparent and underpinned by extremely thorough processes.
One of the key aspects to the service is the speed of deployment and IW currently have 4 opportunities available for those requiring allocation before 5th April 2020 for carry-back purposes.
The IW Capital EIS Portfolio Service is innovative whilst combining simplicity and full transparency and offers the following key highlights:
- Investment into growing UK SMEs across diverse sectors that can demonstrate growth potential and strong management through an established Growth EIS provider
- Co-investment with a network of over 500 highly experienced private clients
- Robust diligence and ongoing monitoring processes coupled with strong administrative processes and an innovative reporting platform
- Evergreen service – available all year round with regular allotments
- Two routes to entry:
Self-Select for investors looking to select their own investments – minimum investment per company £10,000
Investment Management Facility where discretion is taken on behalf of investors based on selected portfolio allocations and timings – minimum entry level £10,000 to the service with a minimum diversity of 4 companies.
- Targeted allocation of 5 investee companies within a 12-month period.
- Investment Term 5-7 Years.
- Target cash return of 3-5x multiple of net cost per investee company.
- EIS3s available 45-90 days post allotment (subject to HMRC timings)
- Simple, transparent fee structure.
- HMRC Advanced Assurance received on all investee company’s pre-allotment.
- Accredited CPD Certification through the CPD Certification Service.
We are currently engaged with Martin Churchill, Allenbridge and the MiCAP review is now available on their website here.