Our ETF Round Table is taking place at our central venue the EightClub in Moorgate, London next Tuesday 25th June from 8:30 until 10:30am
Topics to be discussed include:
- The generic state of play with ETFs amongst advisers and wealth managers
- How they are being used in portfolio construction
- Trends, obstacles and solutions
- New products and how to access them
- Purity of access to thematic investments such as disruptive tech, robotics and automation, and the drivers behind tech and how investors can get access
We are delighted to announce that the round table will be an exclusive opportunity for an audience with Howie Li, Head of ETFs at LGIM, with a focus on thematic investing.
We are also very pleased to confirm that Mike Mount, Director of Intermediary Solutions at JM Finn will be taking part.
This exclusive event will provide opportunity for in depth discussion as well as valuable networking.
As the event is just around the corner and with very limited space left, please register interest by replying to this email as soon as possible if you would like to attend.
RSVP by clicking HERE