Intelliflo and i4C in the UK and Jemstep, RedBlack and Portfolio Pathway in North America, have announced they are coming together under one global brand – intelliflo – to launch a new global leader in financial advice technology.
These five businesses, owned by Invesco, already deliver solutions that support over 30,000 financial advisors worldwide, representing over three million end-investors, amounting to over $900 billion advised across its platforms.
By coming together under one brand, the new intelliflo will be able to offer its customers around the world a broader range of end-to-end solutions that span the advisory lifecycle, from financial planning and practice management to portfolio management solutions, digital advisory and managed services.
The announcement is accompanied by the launch of a bold, new brand identity for the new intelliflo and new names to unify the combined range of solutions, which sees:
- Intelliflo UK’s Intelligent Office becoming intelliflo office – which streamlines the entire advice process, allowing users to enter client’s data once, and use it for many different purposes, all within a single, time-saving system.
- i4C becoming intelliflo planning – which forecasts and plans cashflows, solving tax, pension and investment complexities, as well as asset & liability modelling and wider financial strategy planning for advisors.
- Jemstep Advisor Pro becoming intelliflo office – which lets enterprises deliver digital and hybrid advice solutions that span the full advisory lifecycle, from goal-based investing to fully digital onboarding to feature-rich investor-facing applications.
- Portfolio Pathway becoming intelliflo portfolio – which helps growing RIAs build more efficient practises with comprehensive cloud-based trading, reporting, billing and client-facing tools.
- RedBlack becoming RedBlack an intelliflo solution – which enables tailored portfolio management at scale by automating complex workflows, pre-trade compliance, order management and post trade compliance.
Nick Eatock, CEO of the new intelliflo, said: “We are well on the way to creating the most advanced open architecture products and solutions available, with five of the most robust, best-in-class solutions all under one roof. We want to create a seamless advisory experience, so our customers can focus on what really matters to them: advising their clients. Financial advice has never been more important, and all our data shows that the pandemic has dramatically accelerated the adoption of technology by both advisers and their clients. We are excited by the opportunity and responsibility we have in helping our customers’ businesses thrive and grow.”
Johann (JK) Koch, the new intelliflo’s International Business Development Director, added: “Digital wealth is entering a new era. We are serving a new generation of customers whose expectations have been shaped by technology and innovation. Today financial advisers need to reach more people, in more places and increasingly they need a partner who can deliver a seamless advisory experience. At intelliflo we are right behind them, creating and supporting the most advanced open architecture solutions to help their businesses grow.”
Eatock continued: “We will be working with our customers throughout 2021 to make sure they can take full advantage of the new intelliflo solutions. In the meantime, there are no services changes for existing customers. Our Customer Services teams across the businesses will remain the same for all our customers, who will continue to have access to great local, in market support as they do today.”