Join us tomorrow morning (17th November) for an in-depth discussion of the advantages for IFAs and their clients of using a Managed Portfolio Service.
The discussion will be chaired by Chris Curtis, Community Development Manager at Asset Risk Consultants, who will be joined by expert speakers:
- Alex Funk, Chief Investment Officer at Schroders
- Ben Gilbert, Senior Associate Partner and Model Portfolio Manager at Sarasin
Some of the general discussion questions will include:
- How are your funds positioned to help clients navigate their way through this difficult period of inflation?
- What has worked well – and not so well – in the portfolios recently? Are there any particular underlying holdings that it’s been particularly good to have in the portfolios?
- How do you define alternative investments and how are they structured in model portfolios?
- Fixed income hasn’t been the safe investment it usually is, how do investors recover from the recent falls?
- Does the traditional 60/40 portfolio need to change/adapt going forward?
- What kind of questions should advisers be asking MPS providers to be comfortable in selecting them for their CIP?
This webinar is for Financial Professionals only. CPD certifiable.