Following the recent publication of our comprehensive annual MPS report, we are delighted to invite you to attend our upcoming webinar in the MPS space.
Join us on Thursday 17th November for an in-depth discussion of the advantages for IFAs and their clients of using a Managed Portfolio Service.
The discussion will be chaired by Chris Curtis, Community Development Manager at Asset Risk Consultants, who will be joined by a board of expert speakers:
• Alex Funk, Chief Investment Officer at Schroders
• Andrew Summers, Head of Alternative Investments, Investment & Research Office at Investec
• Ben Gilbert, Senior Associate Partner and Model Portfolio Manager at Sarasin
Some of the general discussion questions will include:
• How are your funds positioned to help clients navigate their way through this difficult period of inflation?
• What has worked well – and not so well – in the portfolios recently? Are there any particular underlying holdings that it’s been particularly good to have in the portfolios?
• Why do you think it’s important to include alternatives in portfolio construction?
• How do you source appropriate managers?
• How do you define alternative investments and how are they structured in model portfolios?
• Fixed income hasn’t been the safe investment it usually is, how do investors recover from the recent falls?
• Does the traditional 60/40 portfolio need to change/adapt going forward?
• What kind of questions should advisers be asking MPS providers to be comfortable in selecting them for their CIP?
This webinar is for Financial Professionals only. CPD certifiable.