For professional advisers and paraplanners only. Not to be relied upon by retail clients.
MICAP have released their report on Octopus Apollo VCT. It’s a useful third party report to help you with due diligence and assessing suitability.
You’ll read about their key findings including:
- How Apollo is positioned in the risk spectrum compared to other VCTs.
- Past performance.
- How Apollo deals are structured with a mixture of debt and equity.
The link below will take you to the MICAP website, where you can log in or register to download the report.
Download the report HERE
If you’re less familiar with the VCT, don’t miss the chance to learn some more in the Octopus webinar today at 11am.
For your last chance to register, click HERE
Key VCT risks:
- The value of a VCT investment, and any income from it, can fall as well as rise. Investors may not get back the full amount they invest.
- Tax treatment depends on individual circumstances and may change in the future.
- Tax reliefs depend on the VCT maintaining its VCT-qualifying status.
- VCT shares are by their nature high risk, their share price may be volatile and they may be hard to sell.
VCTs are not suitable for everyone. Any recommendation should be based on a holistic review of your client’s financial situation, objectives and needs. We do not offer investment or tax advice. This advertisement is not a prospectus. Investors should only subscribe for shares based on information in the prospectus and Key Information Document (KID), which can be obtained from octopusinvestments.com. Issued by Octopus Investments Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered office: 33 Holborn, London, EC1N 2HT. Registered in England and Wales No. 03942880. Issued: August 2019. CAM008620-1908