Join us on Thursday 11th February 10-11:30am for your EIS run-down to cover the foundational elements of how EIS can benefit your clients, particularly at this time of year.
Alistair is both a founder and C-level sales and marketing professional with over 15 years of senior leadership and board experience of starting and growing industry-leading sales brands.
He is responsible for oversight of the Nova Group’s commercial efforts as well as delivering the Fund Acquisition strategy.
- Nova started investing in start up companies 4 years before Seed EIS was introduced. Were you just farsighted? Why did you start investing?
- What difference did the introduction of Seed EIS make?
- I know you feel that SEIS has been under-utilised, particularly in the light of such generous tax reliefs. Why do you think this is?
- Your approach to investing in SEIS is different from others in several respects. Can you tell us about these and what difference it makes?
- What difference has Covid -19 made?
- Do you have a final message about SEIS for the audience?