Next week, PIMCO are hosting exclusive Breakfast & Lunch events (Wednesday 22nd June & Thursday 23rd June) to discuss all topics that are top of mind for investors.
Don’t miss out on your opportunity to attend and book your place today!
There will be two main sections:
1) Gordon Harding (Vice President, Fixed Income Strategist) will take us through PIMCO’s latest cyclical outlook and where they are seeing opportunities amid the recent sell-off. Gordon will also introduce PIMCO’s flagship GIS Income Fund.
2) You will then hear from Naki Nartey (Senior Vice President, Emerging Markets Specialist) on the outlook for Emerging Markets Debt, covering valuations, fundamentals and technicals, to explain why PIMCO believe there’s strong return potential as we look ahead (including an introduction to
PIMCO’s GIS Emerging Markets Opportunities Fund).
PIMCO are limiting each session to 15 delegates to each event, so reach out ASAP to reserve your spot! This will be an interactive session, so please don’t hesitate to bring any questions you would like to ask Gordon or Naki.
Dates, times and venues are outlined below:
1. Breakfast event at The Grand Hotel Birmingham, taking place on Wednesday 22nd June at 9am.
2. Lunch event at Hotel Du Vin Bristol, taking place on Wednesday 22nd June at 1pm.
3. Breakfast event at The Royal Crescent Hotel Bath, taking place on Thursday 23rd June at 9am.
4. Lunch event at Hotel Du Vin Exeter, taking place on Thursday 23rd June at 1pm.
To sign up for one of these events, please RSVP by clicking HERE.