Alan Smith of Capital Asset Management talks to Adam Carolan of Next Gen Planners about how he altered the course of his financial planning business.
This discussion contains plenty of learning and insight for other financial planners to gain practical benefit from.
Things which Alan and Adam discuss are:
- Alan’s background and the early days of Capital Asset Management;
- the lessons he learnt from his journey;
- why he changed course a few years ago;
- what advice he would give to Next Generation Planners;
- why a niche approach matters;
- what he sees in new talent;
- Alan’s favourite learning sources.