- New thinking on income generating investments
- Volatile Investment environment
- CPD accredited event
Everyone said 2016 was going to be a year of volatility and they weren’t wrong. The new year has started like a fire cracker. Markets are on a roller-coaster ride, China is slowing down and the world’s centrals banks are wondering if they have the wherewithal to put out the fires.
That’s the backdrop and this is all happening at a time when clients have more access to their pension pots and ever more complicated needs. Now is the time for advisers to re-examine their clients’ portfolios.
Organised by IFA Magazine, here’s your chance to attend a Private Client Adviser Seminar to explore “new thinking” for income generating investments in this volatile market.
Solicitors, accountants, wealth managers and IFAs are all invited to this educational and networking event in Manchester on 3rd March.
This half day CPD accredited event will be a must attend for advisers as you will:
- Learn about latest trends and opportunities
- Gain practical solutions to clients’ challenges
- Work through case studies examples
- Network and generate new business relationships and potential referrals
9:30 – Registration coffee and networking
- Pensions drawdown – what your clients need to know, what the opportunities are.
- Product Spotlight – Should clients be taking a “Passive” approach?
- Tax efficient investments to generate income, can George Osborne help your clients?
- Panel Debate, Multi Asset, Fixed Income, Structured Products, Investment Trusts: what’s best suited to these market conditions?
- Practical examples and current applications.
1pm – Lunch and Networking
Limited complimentary places – click here to reserve.