Register now and join us for an in-depth discussion of the advantages for IFAs and their clients of using a Managed Portfolio Service.
Thursday 11th November, 10:00-11:30
The discussion will be chaired by Chris Curtis, responsible for business development at Asset Risk Consultants.
Click here to register, to join a board of expert speakers, including Chris Bishun, Investment Solutions Director at Brooks Macdonald.
Christopher Bishun, CFA Investment Solutions Director
Christopher is a technical expert working with strategic partners in creating investment offerings and providing market guidance. Prior to joining Brooks Macdonald, he was a Director of EMEA portfolio analysis and solutions Blackrock, and spent 11 years at Barclays, ultimately as Head of Offshore Investments in Jersey. Christopher holds the Investment Management Certificate (IMC) and is a CFA Charterholder.
- Where do we stand on the inflation debate?
- How are we thinking about portfolio construction in light of the recent market volatility?
- Are we concerned around supply constraints and what is the impact on portfolios?
- How are incorporating ESG factors into your MPS investment process?
- How are we helping clients more broadly / what are the sorts of things clients have been looking for over and above their core MPS solution?