Book your place for the Octopus Apollo VCT Webinar on Tuesday 25 June, at 11am.
As you may know, Octopus Apollo VCT is now open for investment, with the fundraise capacity at £20 million. The VCT backs proven businesses that have already brought their product or service to market successfully, with a growing and diversified customer base.
As an investment professional, you’ll know the considerable benefits to your clients of investing in VCTs. But what about the requisite due diligence you need to carry out before you make any recommendations to clients? How do you find out the more detailed information you need about the trust and its approach, in order to decide whether this is a suitable recommendation for your clients?
Here’s an easy way to start the process. During the webinar, the Octopus team – including fund managers – will go into more detail on this and more in their online presentation on Tuesday June 25th at 11am.
On the agenda will be:
- What the Apollo investment team look for in a company.
- The unique approach the team takes to selecting which companies they back.
- How the team have adapted their approach following new VCT rules.
Some risks to keep in mind
- The value of an investment in Octopus Apollo VCT, and any income from it, can fall as well as rise. Investors may not get back the full amount they invest.
- Tax treatment depends on individual circumstances and may change in the future.
- Tax reliefs depend on the VCT maintaining its VCT-qualifying status.
- VCT shares are by their nature high risk, their share price may be volatile, and they may be hard to sell.
You can find all the key information on the Octopus Apollo VCT webpage
It includes a short video in which the Octopus investment team explain their approach, as well as the brochure and application form.
It’s worth noting, any clients who currently hold another Octopus VCT are eligible for a 1% loyalty discount during the course of the fundraise, when applying for new shares.
Want more information on the Octopus Apollo VCT fundraise? Submit a call request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and one of the Octopus Business Development Managers will get back to you soon.