Your invitation: Thursday 23rd September 2021 10:00 – 11:30
Cash is no longer a peripheral concern in the financial advice industry, but is instead considered an essential part of any financial plan. The topic of cash deposits and liquidity has become much more important since the Retail Distribution Review, the growth in the holistic financial planning model and the period of uncertainty arising from the financial crisis and more lately the pandemic.
Join Andrew Pike, Head of Intermediary Relationships at NS&I, as he discusses the unique position NS&I plays in this evolving market and, more importantly, how NS&I can help you manage the cash deposits element of your clients’ portfolio.
He will answer some of your key questions:
- How does NS&I fit into holistic financial planning?
- What are the options available?
- How can we get easier access to information on our clients’ NS&I holdings?
You can expect to gain a solid understanding of NS&I’s background, our operating framework and why we are able to offer 100% security on all funds, even above the FSCS limit.
Andrew will also cover how our unique products fits into your clients’ financial portfolio, whilst also giving you added insight into the world of Premium Bonds. Ever been told that only newer members win Premium Bonds or that you can only win if you live in the South East? Tune in as he answers some of the most common Premium Bond myths. You’ll also hear more about the much-anticipated Green Savings Bonds coming out this year.
Finally, he’ll talk about our service to you. Since the Retail Distribution Review clients now have much higher expectations of their financial planner. This includes managing all of their savings and investments, looking after all service aspects of their portfolios, contacting providers on their behalf and much more. Find out how our new online service, which allows your firm quick and easy access to view your clients’ NS&I holdings online, can help you manage this expectation.
Join us on the 23 September 2021 to hear all this and learn how NS&I can help your firm better manage the cash deposits element of your clients’ portfolio.
- To understand NS&I’s unique position in the advice market and why this is relevant to you and your clients
- To be able to distinguish Premium Bond fact from fiction, whilst also being able to describe the key benefits NS&I products can have for your clients’ financial plan
- To find out about the upcoming Green Savings Bonds product, which could revolutionise savings
- To recognise how NS&I’s new online service can benefit your firm and be able to register using our five easy steps
For professional advisers only
Speaker: Andrew Pike, Head of Intermediary Relationships
Andrew manages NS&I’s key relationships with the intermediary market, including the professional bodies, and oversees NS&I’s overall proposition for financial planners and paraplanners. He has over twenty five years’ experience in marketing and business development, including the last fifteen years with NS&I, where he has also managed NS&I’s retail partnerships.