Yesterday, (Thursday 9 September) the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI) held the CISI Bristol & Bath Branch Annual Dinner 2021 at the Bristol Harbour Hotel & Spa.
The winners for the CISI Bristol & Bath Branch President’s Award for Outstanding Success were also announced. The award recognises the top performers of the following CISI examinations:
- Advanced Financial Planning. Winner: David Watkins MCSI
- Investment Risk & Taxation. Winner: Duncan Collis ACSI
- Securities (IAD). Winner: Duncan Collis ACSI
- UK Regulation & Professional Integrity. Winner: Duncan Collis ACSI
- Investment Risk & Taxation. Winner: Alexander McCann ACSI
- Corporate Finance Technical Foundations. Winner: Jake Ronay
- Securities. Winner: Laura Briggs
- UK Financial Regulation. Winner: Laura Briggs.