Your webinar invitation
MPS: An investment strategy to suit every investor
Thursday 17th November 10-11:30
Following the recent publication of our comprehensive annual MPS report, join us for an in-depth discussion of the advantages for IFAs and their clients of using a Managed Portfolio Service.
We will be joined by experts in the space, including Chris Curtis, Community Development Manager at Asset Risk Consultants.
Some of the general discussion questions will include:
- How are your funds positioned to help clients navigate their way through this difficult period of inflation?
- What has worked well – and not so well – in the portfolios recently? Are there any particular underlying holdings that it’s been particularly good to have in the portfolios?
- How do you define alternative investments and how are they structured in model portfolios?
- Fixed income hasn’t been the safe investment it usually is, how do investors recover from the recent falls?
- Does the traditional 60/40 portfolio need to change/adapt going forward?
- What kind of questions should advisers be asking MPS providers to be comfortable in selecting them for their CIP?
Community Development Manager
This webinar is for Financial Professionals only. CPD certifiable.