Your webinar invitation
MPS: An investment strategy to suit every investor
Thursday 17th November 10-11:30
Following the recent publication of our comprehensive annual MPS report, join us for an in-depth discussion of the advantages for IFAs and their clients of using a Managed Portfolio Service.
We will be joined by experts in the space, including Alex Funk, Chief Investment Officer at Schroders.
Alex will answer a variety of questions, such as:
- How do you define alternative investments and how are they structured in model portfolios?
- Fixed income hasn’t been the safe investment it usually is, how do investors recover from the recent falls?
- Does the traditional 60/40 portfolio need to change/adapt going forward?
- What kind of questions should advisers be asking MPS providers to be comfortable in selecting them for their CIP?
- Which asset classes are most interesting from a risk reward perspective over the medium term?
- What are some of the defensive/recession resilient holdings in your portfolios and what do you expect from them over the short/medium term?
- What should advisers be talking to their clients about as we move into recession?
About Alex Funk, Chief Investment Officer at Schroders
Alex has many years of financial services experience which ranges from discretionary fund management, corporate finance, banking, capital raising, private equity to venture capital. Alex started managing a discretionary fund management business in South Africa and Mauritius, where he designed and managed model portfolios for financial advisers and wealth management firms across the world. Alex has extensive experience in managing multi-asset portfolios in the UK and is responsible for a range of portfolios and funds.
Alex holds a Bcom Honours in Financial Analysis (Cum Laude) from the University of Stellenbosch, South Africa and is a CFA Charterholder.
This webinar is for Financial Professionals only. CPD certifiable.