Your webinar invitation
EIS and SEIS: what does the future hold?
Thursday 8th December 10-11:30
Join us on Thursday 8th December for an in-depth discussion of the advantages for IFAs and their clients of using the Enterprise Investment Scheme and earn CPD.
We will be joined by experts in the space, including Andrew Castell, Co-founder of Par Equity.
Andrew will answer a variety of questions, such as:
- How is the economic situation affecting the VC industry and portfolio companies in general?
- What is the importance of the extension of the Sunset Clause and increase in SEIS Limits for portfolio companies?
- How does the availability of dealflow and ability to deploy within a tax year enable carry-back relief?
- How is the funding gap bridged between early stage SEIS and later stage EIS funds?
- How does the transparency of fees and the ability to deploy 100% of investors’ funds affect tax benefits?
About Andrew Castell, Co-founder of Par Equity.
Andrew is a co-founder of Par Equity, which began making EIS investments in 2009. Originally trained as a Chartered Accountant, he has extensive corporate finance and restructuring experience gained within the investment banking industry and at board level in distressed companies. He has a Master of Arts degree in Jurisprudence from Oxford University and is a member of the EIS Association’s Regulatory Committee.
This webinar is for Financial Professionals only. CPD certifiable.