Join us on Thursday 11th February 10-11:30am for your EIS run-down to cover the foundational elements of how EIS can benefit your clients, particularly at this time of year.
James is one of the Directors and has responsibility for the experience of the investors and their advisers.
James has enjoyed a successful career in sales and marketing for over 30 years primarily within financial services with PwC, ABN Amro and Dun & Bradstreet but with spells in manufacturing and consulting too.
James is a Chartered Member of the CISI and holds the Level 4 Investment Advice Diploma.
- What are the risks to me and to this client for this advice?
- The Manager – their security, longevity & commitment to the sector
- The investments – track record of who’s choosing them and how they manage them
- Portfolio – diversification
- The risk of not doing this planning