Listen back to IFA Magazine’s incisive webinar on Model Portfolio Services, with an esteemed panel.
To watch our recording, follow the link here.
These 90 minutes are a one-stop-shop for any adviser looking to heighten their understanding of MPS and make the most out of it for their clients.
Hosted by Chris Curtis, who now joins the Business Development team at ARC, the format is conversational and lets the esteemed panelists dig into the nitty-gritty.
The panelists include Neil Blankstone, Managing Director of Blankstone Sington, Freddy Colquhoun who leads the Model Portfolio Service team for advisors at JM Finn, and Lee Coates OBE, who is the Strategic Planning Consultant at ESG Accord.
The webinar includes a Q and A session at the end, so anything left out of the agenda was tackled there.
The key topics broached
- Lessons from 2020
- MPS vs DFM vs fund performance
- Drivers of return in multi asset land (value vs growth, UK vs international)
- Why is the MPS market dominated by DFMs, as opposed to the larger asset managers?
- ESG – Government regulation or client driven?
- What impact will the new Sustainable Finance rules have on advisers?
- Which is better under SF rules – internal ESG CIP or using an ESG MPS?
Watch back the recording here.