We would be delighted if you could join us for a very special ESG webinar taking place on 28th April.
Environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG) criteria are assuming an unprecedented importance in the world of investment.
The webinar with King & Shaxson will take place from 10:00am – 11:00am to include CPD.
Click here to view your invitation.
Wayne Bishop, CEO at King & Shaxson will focus the discussion around:
- The post-coronavirus world
- Bond investment opportunities in sustainable and impact investing
- Property investment opportunities in sustainable and impact investing
- Equity investment opportunities in sustainable and impact investing
In addition, you will hear from guest speaker Ben Nelmes of the UK Sustainable Investment and Finance Association (UKSIF) focused around the following learning objectives:
- A basic understanding of what the EU Ecolabel is, what the EU taxonomy is, and what it means about the underlying products it certifies
- An awareness of the new regulatory duties on advisers which are coming in the EU under the disclosure regulation and under changes to the MiFID II suitability assessment
- An awareness of how the UK institutional market may be changed by tightening regulatory requirements
To register for the ESG webinar please click here