We are delighted to invite you to attend our upcoming multi-asset webinar, in association with Legal and General Investment Management (LGIM).
The discussion will be taking place on Tuesday 19th September, with the discussion chaired by JB Beckett – an ex fund selector and asset allocator. JB will be joined by Andrzej Pioch, Fund Manager at LGIM and Neil Birrell, Chief Investment Officer at Premier Miton.
Some of the key questions to be addressed on the day include:
- Where are we now? Outlook for UK and Global economy and impact on asset allocation strategies in a multi-asset investment approach.
- Is inflation still the main risk facing our client portfolios today? If not what is?
- For those clients in income drawdown, how different do markets look now compared to a year ago?
- When managing a range of needs for clients, is a single multi-asset strategy still most efficient?
- In the face of extreme volatility, did markets in 2022 validate the use of multi-asset funds or challenge?m
- What does the future hold for multi-asset?
This webinar is for Financial Professionals only. CPD certifiable.