West Sussex-based Juno Wealth Management has become a CISI Accredited Financial Planning Firm.
The status is conferred on the firm by the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment. Firms have to meet a number of criteria, including:
- evidence that it meets strict criteria in relation to the delivery of financial planning;
- placing clients at the heart of its business proposition and ensure they receive consistently excellent service;
- re-confirm it meets the standards on an annual basis to retain its Accredited Financial Planning Firm status;
- at least 50% of the firm’s FCA registered advisers must be qualified as a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM (CFPTM) professional, or Chartered Financial Planner (with AF5);
- at least one director/partner of the firm must be a current CFPTM professional.
Juno has joined a list of 74 accredited firms which have met the standards.
Tracey Evans APFS, CFP Chartered MCSI, Chartered Financial Planner, RLP, Chartered Wealth Manager at Juno Wealth Management Ltd said: “Our vision for Juno Wealth Management is to earn lifetime loyalty from our clients by delivering an outstanding financial planning service. We always seek to deliver financial planning outcomes that will significantly enrich their life and the lives of their families. We are delighted to have received this recognition from the CISI. Accredited Financial Planning Firm status underpins our efforts and determination as we continue to pursue our vision.”
Campbell Edgar CFPTM Chartered FCSI, CISI’s Head of Financial Planning said: “We are extremely pleased to welcome Juno Wealth Management as our latest Accredited Financial Planning Firm. They have been accepted into an elite group of firms by meeting a range of strict criteria, all of which are genuine indicators of quality. They have joined our register of firms by demonstrating dedication to putting the client at the centre of their business. We congratulate them on joining the Accredited Financial Planning Firm community.”