Your webinar invitation
The benefits of MPS: Why you shouldn’t let your clients move to cash
Thursday 23rd November 10-11:30am
With such significant geopolitical and economic challenges facing investors today, many advisers’ clients are, understandably, concerned about the risks to the value of their portfolios.
Rather than going to cash or fixed interest, how can MPS help you and your clients to navigate such political and economic events? And when it comes to choosing an MPS, is there more to MPS than performance and cost? How do you choose which to recommend for your clients and how much do you allocate to each one?
In tomorrow’s webinar, which will be focused on helping advisers and paraplanners to manage the various challenges around MPS, our panel of experts will explore such questions and share their insight as well as giving practical help on how you can navigate crucial MPS decisions.
The webinar will be chaired by Chris Curtis, Community Development Manager at Asset Risk Consultants.
Chris will be joined by expert speakers:
- Alex Funk, Chief Investment Officer at Schroders
- Simon Taylor, Head of Strategic Partnerships & Platforms at Investec
Some of the key questions to be addressed on the day include:
- With performance stagnant across most of the industry in recent years, what is the justification for the additional costs of an MPS?
- What benefits does using an MPS provide in times of high inflation like we are experiencing now?
- What effects has Consumer Duty had on running an MPS and how will this impact IFAs in terms of cost and service?
- How do you manage the challenges and risks associated with timing the market?
This webinar is for Financial Professionals only. CPD certifiable.